Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Eighth treatment/Chemo break.

I had my eighth treatment March 6. Most of the nurses came by to wish me luck with the baby. They knew this was my last chemo before my break for delivery. I was finally going to be able to focus on being pregnant without distraction from chemo and CANCER.



After I started feeling better I decided I should probably start seeing a chiropractor to give Eva a better chance of moving out of the breech position. I had never been to a chiropractor before and I found out that I have pretty bad posture. I carry about 14 pounds more on one side as well. He aligned me as much as he could with me being pregnant and he also performed the Webster technique. Basically he finds your round ligament, presses, and holds it for about a minute. It is supposed to help loosen the ligaments holding your womb and let the baby have more room to turn. 

Friday March 15th I woke up and had a ton of things I wanted to do. I dropped off Olivia, went to my non stress test, ate panera (YUM), went to the chiropractor for my second visit, went to the salon to visit and get a light hair cut, and did a huge grocery shopping. I unloaded all the groceries and picked up Olivia. I put away some last minute baby things at home and did a few loads of laundry. That night I made dinner and afterwards I was super tired and achy. I laid on the couch for a bit and felt uncomfortable.. I like to tell people I had ONE day of nesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment