Tuesday, October 8, 2013

PET scan #2/ Graduation Day.

My next PET scan was scheduled the morning of my little brother's high school graduation. Also my little cousin was graduating from 8th grade. It worked out that i would go get me PET scan and then drive to pick up my brother's girlfriend Mariette and take her to his graduation. I was so proud of my brother. On my way to Walnut Creek I hit horrible traffic. I was two hours late and I was so worried they were not going to take me in for my scan.

I checked in at the reception desk and she started saying I was going to have to reschedule. I burst into tears. I just drove from Vacaville and what should have taken an hour took three. I think the lady felt bad for me and called the doctor. I explained that I was in horrible traffic. He told me my tracers had expired and he needed to prep the machine. OMG what a relief. He was going to give me my scan.

I picked up Mariette and was on my way to Castro Valley. We first went to Danielle's 8th grade graduation, the ice creamery and then to Joseph's graduation. It was a long hot day but it was nice to be around family.That weekend Joseph had his graduation party and the whole family was there. Ryan and the girls came. It was a great day.





I love your Danielle and Joseph. I am SO proud of you two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment