Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Zoo.

The weekend after my sixth treatment we decided to take Olivia to the Zoo. As much as I was afraid of running out of energy I wanted to make that memory more. I was also very afraid of missing out on a good opportunity and good weather. This was the only weekend it was going to happen in the near future. The fallowing weekend was going to be my baby shower and the fallowing my 5K. We decided to go early before Olivia's nap. We met at my Dad's house and drove over to the Zoo.

We parked in disabled parking which was a blessing because the parking lot was huge. First we saw flamingos and ducks.. then moved on to the bigger animals. She loved the monkeys, elephants and giraffes. I think her favorite part was being able to get out of the stroller. She pet the goats and ran around the meer cat fun area. We made sure to take plenty of pictures.


This was the Zoo I grew up going to and I was so happy to share that with Olivia. We also went on the train and carousel. It was such a great day. Afterwards we went back to my Dad's and had an early dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment