Monday, January 28, 2013

The girls room.

We will be having the girls share a room and I am pretty sure I want to change the theme a bit. Right now Olivia's room is pink and brown lady bugs. I think I want to have more of a no theme room.. Pale grey and pale pink. I love different prints like herringbone, polka dots, and chevron. I have been trolling etsy.com and getting super excited over the cute pink and grey things they have for nurseries. I could totally make some of the wall decor too! Between etsy.com and pinterest.com I think I could make their room AMAZING!!

Right now Olivia has espresso furniture. I think white would look a little better with pink and grey but espresso will just have to work. We still need to order another crib and mattress. I keep putting it off because its $50 more than when we bought Olivia's crib. We also have to buy the mattress separately this time. When we bought Olivia's mattress it was in store and we got a free mattress with the purchase of the crib.. not so lucky this time.

Since the girls will be sharing a room we will have it set up like this. Dresser under the window and crib on each side.

Here is some wall art that I love.. and that I think I could make myself..



And here is a rug that I love from urban outfitters.


Most of these little details are grey but the crib bedding we have is pale pink. We also have pink in other areas of the room like the changing pad cover, diaper holder, laundry hamper and sock and bib baskets. Looking at these pictures all together really excites me. I have some work to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment