Monday, January 28, 2013

Bucket list.

I had posted some of these lists on Facebook but continually think of new things to add.

Things to do once my neutropenia goes away:
-Eat a shit ton of salad and fresh fruit.
-Eat eggs with runny yolk.
-Get a pedicure.

Things to do before baby girl #2 gets here:
-Take family/maternity pictures.
-Take Olivia to the Zoo.
-Start behavior training with the dogs.
-Introduce Olivia to her new potty.
-Give Olivia her first haircut.

Things to do once I am no longer pregnant:
-Go to 6 flags.
-Shoot some guns.
-Go fishing.. and really learn and take notes from my Dad. I need to know specific knots to tie, sizes of hooks and weights and different bate for each kind of fish. I also need to learn about tides and which fish are in certain bodies of water.

Things to do once my treatment is over:
-Have a celebratory drink.
-Get my family and friends together to celebrate.
-Focus on my health.. meet my goal weight.
-Return to work.
-Enjoy every stage of my hair growing out.

Things to do in the future:
-Take the girls to Disneyland.
-Go to Hawaii.
-Go to Italy.

**I will be adding to this later**



2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie my name is Melissa I caught wind of your blog through Nicoles fb her and I went to high school together. I always look forward to reading a new story. you are truely inspirational. you remind me not to take life forgranted which I think we all do at times. being a mother of a 4year old I'm just truely amazed at how you endure all that you do. the extra pain that you endure just to make sure that you could keep your bun in the oven and keep her healthy is so remarkable. I don't know if I would have been able to make the brave decision that you did and follow through with your pregnancy knowing that you could not have pain medications and things to make all that you go through a little bit easier. you are so brave and your drive inspires me. the love you have for your family just radiates through your stories and the love and support that they give to you as well is awesome. I just wanted to let you know that you reminded me to have drive and desire and your stories truely touch me. my heart thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family and I appreciate you sharing your stories with us my grandmother had the same cancer as you I watched her battle it for 7 years and never really completely understood what she went through until reading your blog... you guys are tough cookies.... And you are going to beat this cancers a$$.... I would also like to get a gift to you if that's alright with you, maybe I could get ahold of Nicole to get it to you... well you stay strong and keep positive and know you are truely amazing!!! Thank you again for sharing with us much love and respect, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa. You made me tear up. I have definitely felt a lot of pain through all this but more than anything love. The support, love and generosity from everyone has been overwhelming and I am very happy and proud to be able to share my story. I too had a very close friend go through cancer (ovarian) and I had no idea the extent of it.. I wish I would have known the questions to ask her before she passed.. I also wish I would have known better ways of supporting her. I did what I thought was best at the time. Thank you again for your support!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete